Make a batch of those protein-packed burritos on Sunday and retailer them in your fridge or freezer for heat-and-eat mountaineering, snowboarding, or backpacking meals.
1. In a big nonstick skillet, warmth 1 tablespoon oil on medium warmth. Add onion and cook dinner, stirring often till softened, about 6 minutes
2. Add beans, spinach, and 1/8 tsp every salt and pepper and cook dinner, stirring usually, till spinach is wilted, 4 to five minutes. Switch to a big bowl to chill.
3. In the identical skillet, warmth remaining 1 tablespoon oil on medium. Add eggs and remaining 1/8 tsp every salt and pepper; cook dinner, stirring, till softly set, about 5 minutes. Switch to a separate massive bowl to chill.
4. Spoon one-quarter of bean combination throughout middle of 1 tortilla, leaving a 2-inch border uncovered on every edge. High with one-quarter of every eggs, salsa, and cheese.
5. Fold left and proper edges of tortilla in over the filling. Elevate backside fringe of tortilla (edge closest to you) over filling; roll tightly upward. Mist a sq. of foil with cooking spray and wrap burrito tightly, oiled aspect dealing with burrito. Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling substances. (TIP: Refrigerate for as much as 1 day or freeze for as much as 1 month.)
6. To warmth, preheat oven or toaster oven to 375°F. Prepare foil-wrapped burrito(s) on a baking sheet. Bake till heated by way of, 20 to 25 minutes. If frozen, bake 40 to 45 minutes. (Tenting tip: Heat foil-wrapped burritos on a grate over oblique warmth or by nestling them into sizzling coals. Flip periodically till toasty.)
Recipe written by Pamela Salzaman.
Supply By https://www.outsideonline.com/recipes/recipes-and-deals-for-national-burrito-day/