ACWORTH, Ga. — Rug and residential textiles maker Jaipur Dwelling is introducing 15 new rugs in July, headlined by the newest from designer Barclay Butera.
The Summer season 2022 releases can be found on Jaipur Dwelling’s web site. As well as, collections are additionally obtainable to view in the course of the Atlanta Market in a preview of the brand new Jaipur Dwelling Studio, earlier than its grand opening on August 3. The corporate’s headquarters and showroom are simply north of Atlanta off I-75.
“We’re thrilled to see our Atlanta Market attendees once more and to point out off our new studio in Acworth. There’s loads of assembly area and it’s a fantastic alternative to see our stunning summer season introductions,” mentioned Teresa Roberts, director of nationwide gross sales. “As a bonus, it’s a break from the hustle and bustle of Market and an opportunity for purchasers to collect their ideas on the journey from Atlanta and again.”
New rugs for July embrace:
- The Keoka Assortment boasts a recent tackle basic Afghani hand-knotted textiles, hand-knotted from 100% handcarded wool.
- The Oxford Assortment from Barclay Butera introduces handwoven accents which can be pure, undyed yarn with delicate, geometric patterns.
- The fiber-dyed wool and sturdy PET mix of the Amity Assortment lends delicate texture and stands as much as high-traffic areas.
- The Strada Assortment grounds areas with a strong colour scheme punctuated by texture. This handwoven wool rug is crafted from undyed yarn for a particular, impartial colorway with pure variation for a little bit of dimension.
- The hand-tufted Lineage Assortment serves as a contemporary interpretation of African and Moroccan motifs. Crafted from wool and cotton, this assortment combines particulars with versatile, impartial tones.
- The vintage-inspired Boheme is a zero-pile rug is printed on cotton, polyester, and comfortable chenille for a flat, sturdy end.
- Increasing on the Cirque Assortment, these power-loomed additions mix summary designs with modern colorways.
- The Catalyst Assortment positive aspects 4 new additions, crafted from polyester fibers blended with stain-resistant polypropylene.
- Impartial hues counteract vintage-inspired patterns within the En Blanc Assortment, providing a tackle the timeless fashion of Turkish hand-knotted rugs.
- The Ferris Assortment receives two additions, each of which exude a painterly, modern enchantment with serene colours and an opulent, carved pile.
- The Graphite Assortment brings daring patterns and modern colours on its densely woven polyester and polypropylene mix.
- A complementary mixture of vibrant and pure tones mix to create the Terra Assortment on space-dyed polyester in 4 additions.
Supply By https://www.hfndigital.com/industry-news/jaipur-living-offers-atlanta-market-attendees-a-sneak-peak-of-its-new-studio/